Img 0166

† Skyward Bound †

Just a wandering INFP who finds solace in the silence and expresses her voice on paper in a world filled with paper-thin voices.
Be bright, be beautiful, and most of all, be YOU! You were sculpted by the sculptor of the stars; glow, you miracle you!

"If you think you've blown God's plan for your life, rest in this. You, my beautiful friend, are not that powerful."
~Lisa Bevere
'Yea,' quoth he, 'dost thou fall upon thy face?'
~Shakespear // Romeo & Juliet
( Also said as: )
“Well, what you fell over for?”
~Stan Shunpike // Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

I just gotta say: Remember that words (both audible and not) have more power than we realize. They can be used to make someone's day, or break it. Be careful with this tool handed to you by God, and go out and live your lives my internally and externally beautiful human beans!

I Write Because I Need to Be Heard.

PROMPT: Why I Write

3
I write because it is my voice. These words on the page aren't just symbols, they are the bits and pieces of my shattered heart and soul that were wrenched open to bleed on the page. I write because I need a way to be heard, a small boost in the sea and ocean that is life. I need to know that I'm not invisible, that though I go unnoticed and unseen and unheard, that I still exist with a purpose. And that purpose is to write, because these lines and squiggles on the page are pieces of ​me. ​I am my writing.​ I write because it is the only way to relieve the pain and the hurt and the emotion that are bottled up and screaming to be let out underneath tired eyes and fake smiles. I write to settle the voices inside my head that whisper lies and insults that increase my dread. Why am I here? they ask. ​Why doesn't anyone see that I'm dying inside? That every passerby and every gaze that pass right through me are a knife to my stomach? How can no one see that I'm bleeding, that I'm drowning in my own loneliness? How can no one see? ​they ask. I write, because I need a way to heard. If just one verse, one word, could be heard, then I would write. I write because I need to create a better place, a world where no one is invisible, because I need to make myself believe that I'm not invisible. I write because its my release, my way to let go of the bottled up emotions and fill an ocean with my pain. There is little to gain besides a response. Some carve their pain and their suffering and their hurt and their life's story into their skin, so everyone can see that no matter what differences they see, we are all the same inside. We all bleed red. But not me, I take a dagger that is a pen and slice not the physical, but the spiritual. I leak my stories, my words, and those squiggles that need to be heard, onto the starch white sheet of paper that is a gambling table, where readers can take it or leave it. I write because it is my calling, my purpose, and my voice. And finally, I write because I don't want to believe that my reflection in the mirror, is all that is seen. I don't want to believe that words are meaningless if coming from ugly or average lips. I write because on the white paper, all that can be seen, are those squiggles of soul, and they can only be judged by the imprint they leave on other broken and shattered hearts and souls.