AcetheticallyPleasing

Asexual || Dreamer || Hufflepuff
Hopeless romantic dreaming to find her true love
Songs || Stories || Poems
In love with two people, plus someone who can never be mine.

Each and every one of you is special.

You’re made of stardust, too.

If you can’t find a bright side, it’s okay to sit in the dark for little bit while your eyes adjust. It’ll be easier to find light after that.

I love you to the moon and back.

Ghost of a Smile

6
Her mind was dark. Her eyes were bright, but she refused to smile. "I don't want it to be taken from me," she often said.
Her clothes bled dark colors- navies, blacks, browns. Her hair cupped her face in transparent beauty. "I don't want to be called out, I want to blend in," she often said.
Her actions were either quick or slow, no in-between. Her emotions were either manic or depressed, no in-between. "I don't know what grey is," she often said.
Her days stopped going well. Her friends avoided her. "I don't want to be a drag," she often said.
Her feet stopped moving. Here, on an unfamiliar day, her eyes glossed over an unfamiliar face with a familiar voice, familiar words. "I don't know if this is real," she then said.
Her lifeline stood before her, the voice behind her screen made to exist. Her will to continue rested his hand on her shoulder and looked into her teary windows. "I want to see it, for real," he said quietly, just for her to hear.
Her emotions formed a tear that rolled down her cheek. 
Her mind was still. Her eyes were bright,
And she allowed herself to smile. 

• ChurroChubby

Chirro Churro (you'll understand)

This is really good.

• neo7v

Holy crow am I in love with your writing! It's so descriptive and beautiful! I especially love your username!

Write on!