A309bf37 14c0 4669 9a41 ad3a221776df

Lee Fudge

Nice!

Self Proclaimed Anime And Manga Expert

Any feedback is great!

Fudges Loves Terraria

0
I like video games. I have played many of these video game sin my day, but one of my favorites is Terraria. It is a very good game, with it's many weapons and enemies. I also like, since I am playing on my iPad, I can play it on long trips. Now I am not a master of this game, far from it actually. I only defeated one boss, but the good thing is you can do it when you want to. 

Let me tell what generally happened when I start a new world.

So you start with an ax, a pick ax, and a sword. You need these to survive. 

I usually start with collecting wood, then I make a house (I recommend building a seven by seven house, you can always expand later).

Night will fall. This is the most boring part of the game, as night seems to go on forever. But you can do what I do, improve your house. Without fail, I will always dig under my house to mine stuff.

Once I get some armor, I try to explore above ground. I am going o try a new strategy I. Which, if I get to far from my house, I will make a small little hut. Strange I didn't think of this sooner...

Eventully, I will have to fight the first boss people encounter, the Eye of Cthulhu. The bosses in this game are great. They are also really difficult. But after many tries, I will defeat them!

And that's all the stuff from the game I will mention, in case you may want to try it.