A309bf37 14c0 4669 9a41 ad3a221776df

Lee Fudge

Nice!

Self Proclaimed Anime And Manga Expert

Any feedback is great.

Stuff About Fudge

2
You guys know nothing about me. And for me to connect to you guys, I will write some stuff about me.

I have the same name as a stone worker occupation.

I am 6'4.

I am in high school.

I have a mental disability.

The first series of writing I wrote was called Telirus: World Powers, a series about fictional countries (it's not on the site, I wrote in school).

The first thing I posted om Write The World was called "The High-Five". It's more crappy than my other stuff, don't read it.

If I remember right, my first follower was Glyth Montoya. He's a better writer than me, go read his stuff.

My favorite series I have written so far is "Quantum Gunman". I got the idea after thinking I needed an action series. Fun Fact: Quantum wasn't going to exist at all, it was just going to be Tyler. However I got the idea of a gunman that slows down time, and I just liked the the title, Quantum Gunman.  

That's all the stuff I'm willing to mention. Thanks if you read!

• Kaitlyn ❄

6'4''? Wow. That's pretty impressive. I really liked this.

• Glytch Montoya

Also, I don't usually like to talk about this, but I also have a mental disorder... Two, actually. One affects my focus, the other affects my social interactions.
    (Pair that with my hyperactive metabolism, and I'm basically programmed to fail...)

Oh, also, keep up the good work! (Let's not end on a sour note, shall we?)

• Glytch Montoya

When I read that comment about me, I'll admit, I started grinning like an idiot. I'm flattered that you said those nice things about me!