Download

BlueWriter

Lil K
Bree Bree
Emilie
happy :)
Kpop (And every other music that ever existed...Broken Bells, for a start)
Photographer
Did I mention Loki yet?
Fangirl
Highschool, class of 23'
BTS is lifeu

LOVE YOU LIL K!!!

Lil K

3
You are not only my best friend, your my other sister. (Bree is the other one, welcome to the family.)

​You are not only one of the main reasons I smile everyday, but you are my happy.

​You are not only my chatting buddy, you are the reason I laugh aloud...by myself....alone...XD

​Kaitlyn Peterson, its truly and very easily hard to find people like you these days. Your one of my best friends, but have really proven yourself to be irreplaceable. You are so sweet, and hilarious, and your finally someone not in my family who can accept me for who I am. I couldn't ask for a better best friend, because there is only one Lil K. And that's you, girl. Thank you so much for sticking by my side, and always being there for me when I need you. I love you so, so much girl.

​And for those of you on here, go follow one of the best authors on here, Kaitlyn.

​SHES FRIGGIN AWESOME.
​GUNNA GO...
​LAUGH ;)

​OR AM I?
​AND NOW IM YELLING....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• BlueWriter

Whoah!!! 5 months ago now!!! :D I should update more on this topic ;)

• Kaitlyn ❄

I can't believe you published this 2 months ago! How the time flies!

• BlueWriter

XDDD SHE IS MY FIRGGIN BESTIE FO LIFFE

• AbigailSauble

Hm . . . something tells me that you like Kaitlyn. :P ;)
    Keep writing!
    God bless!

• BlueWriter

XDDD THANKS AND IKR

• MoonFromAlola

Awwwwww. That's so sweet of you two!

P.S. Yes Kaitlyn is am AMAZING writer! :)

• Kaitlyn ❄

XDDDDDD YOU'RE TOTALLY AWESOME. MY LOVE COULDN'T FIT IN THIS UNIVERSE.

• BlueWriter

XDDDD ITS THE SAME FOR ME. THERE WERE TEARS, I SHALL SAY. I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH XDDDDD AND I LOVE YOU MUCH MORE THAN THAT, ITS JUST HARD TO FIT THAT ALL IN THIS TINY BOX. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GIRL. HAVE AN AMAZING DAY. OR NIGHT. SORRY, IM A BIT WEIRD. BUT HEY, THATS AWESOME. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Kaitlyn ❄

OH MY GOSH HADLEY. THAT MADE ME CRY AND LAUGH AND SMILE AND SO MUCH MORE. YOU ARE TRULY AMAZING. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. YOU ARE SO SO AWESOME. THERE IS NOT A FRIEND LIKE YOU IN THE WORLD. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU BUT IT'S REALLY BIG.