Rainbow flag 1

Kaitlyn ❄

* Feminist * Bisexual * Whovian * Besties with Emilie & Hadley * Loki * Iron Man * ENTP-T * Hermione * Draco * Music * Writing * Depression * Alopecia * Singer * Swimming * Dancing *

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE IRREPLACEABLE.

For You, Had

2
For anyone who doesn't know who I'm talking about, this piece is dedicated to a very special friend of mine who happens to write on this very website. Her username is BlueWriter and she's the most amazing person in the whole wide world. So, if you're reading this, you should go follow her right now because there is no one like her. I used to feel very alone and not as confident as I do now. Ever since I met her, she has made me braver and stronger. We are so far away from each other AND SOMEDAY we are going TO break the distance. She is my best friend and she has been somebody I can't believe I once lived without. She is not my friend but my soul SISTER. Sorry, going into CAPS for absolutely no REASON. MAYBE.... Anyway point is, I love her very much.
Hadley this is for you.

We had unnatural circumstances
But now we’re connected
We’ve been perfected
You are my missing piece
You filled that part of me
My missing piece
My missing piece
My missing piece

Just by chance, I saw the right story
Just by chance I commented on it
Just by chance
We started to chat
I never knew I wasn’t whole
But you filled that hole
I cry less when you’re here
I feel better when you’re near
We both like the same beat
God, this is destiny
When I look in the mirror, I look right
I guess that hole was deeper than my eyes could find
And just by chance
We started to chat

We had unnatural circumstances
But now we’re connected
We’ve been perfected
You are my missing piece
You filled that part of me
My missing piece
My missing piece
My missing piece

You’re right by my side when I need help
I will always help
Do you need a hand to hold?
I’ll help you be bold
And I know if we ever fight
We’ll forgive each other in no time
Cos best friends
Don’t leave without mends

We had unnatural circumstances
But now we’re connected
We’ve been perfected
You are my missing piece
You filled that part of me
My missing piece
My missing piece
My missing piece

Don’t leave me
(My missing piece)
Or I’ll be missing
(My missing piece)
I’ll be dying
(My missing piece)
If I don’t have
(My missing piece)
My missing piece

We had unnatural circumstances
But now we’re connected
We’ve been perfected
You are my missing piece
You filled that part of me
My missing piece
My missing piece
My missing piece
You filled that part of me
My missing piece
My missing piece
My missing piece

• BlueWriter

:')

• Kaitlyn ❄

XDDDD That's okay. But I feel the same way about you Hadley.

• BlueWriter

Sorry may have some typos XDD

• BlueWriter

*taps mic* testing? Testing? Okay, hello everyone!
    Even though I have taken some time to write about her already I feel there is much more to be said than my hands could type but my fingers will break even if that's the cost to finishing what needs to be said. Can you send missing keys and you wrote me this and this song I felt my heart melting with joy and happiness. It's been awhile since someone's made me feel like that that's not my family because no one ever had anything to offer to me they thought I was just a freak and didn't belong. Also you did mention I made you feel more confident and braver, well it's always been the same way for me before I met you I felt as what the other kids had said, not belonging anywhere. Somehow this girl named Kaitlyn on this website that I just so happen to stumble upon I commented on one of my pieces reviewed one of my pieces to where I just had to learn more about her she was sweet and kind and seem like such a beautiful person and when we got into chat and even more and more until we just had to do this every day and night, I saw that that was only the beginning of what an amazing person she is. I love you so much lil k.
    AND this whole thing is basically saying how much you've helped me in this world and I will do anything for you bestie I'm always here for you love you.