A309bf37 14c0 4669 9a41 ad3a221776df

Lee Fudge

Nice!

Self Proclaimed Anime And Manga Expert

Any feedback is great!

Peebo: Space Hero

1
The planet orbits it's sun. It does this every completely every thirty-five years. But they would never see that happen again. Because they saw in the sky a giant creature. It was a large serpent like creature that was about 150 miles long. It unhinged it's jaws and swallowed the planet whole. This was the Space Serpamt Argaroth. And he wanted to eat the entire universe.

Duna, Sector 4, 4047.

Duna is a desert planet. If you looked around you would only see sand and maybe the occasional cactus. And even more occasionally you would see a town. Peebo lived in one of these towns. The town was called Pon-Pon Po (Translated: Yep, it's just this.), and it was getting ready for the annual worship day of the Desert Cows. Desert Cows were like gods on Duna, worshipped because they seemed to survive without eating anything. 

Peebo was trying to get one into town to display, for a Desert Cow contest. He was blissfully unaware of the threat coming towards Duna.

The Space Emporer.
I changed the title, tell me if you life it.

• Lee Fudge

Probably not, and you correct about the twilight thing. Dawn is like, the opposite of twilight. (Actually the opposite of dawn si dusk so...)

• Glytch Montoya

Personally, I MUCH prefer this title. It's more relevant! (Did you know that the books and movies for Twilight have NOTHING to do with actual twilight? I learned that from a friend of mine, who is ALSO a writer.)

Do I need to say good work if it's the exact same words, just with a different title?