A309bf37 14c0 4669 9a41 ad3a221776df

Lee Fudge

Nice!

Self Proclaimed Anime And Manga Expert

Any feedback is great!

I'm Not A Cyborg, Helvetica

1
Dr. Helvetica went to the lab, were we was suprised to see his son and daughter. His son, Jakob, had a small beard, was of average height, and had a blonde comb over. His daughter, Artemis, had short brown hair.

"What are you two doing here?" Dr. Helvectica asked.

"To check out your lasted two project!" Artemis yelled.

"You're only here because he's male, yes?" Dr. Helvetica asked.

Artemis looked in a different direction, and Helvectica went up to the bulletproof glass that enclosed the area the cyborg was in. 

He grabbed a microphone and said," William, can you hear me?"

"Yes," William said.

"Good, now why are you trying to find your parents killer?" Dr. Helvetica asked.

"Because, I got to kill that Dutchman!" William said.

"William, I am Dutch. Everyone in the area is Dutch. You are in the Netherlands," Helvectica said.

William was silent.

"You are a person that lurks in the darkness to create the light. Do you know what that is?" Helvectica asked.

"A killer?" William said.

"No, William. You are an electrician," Helvectica said.

And William just slumped on the floor, saying "I am not a cyborg," over and over.

• Glytch Montoya

Okay, and thanks! (You have NO IDEA how hard it was to come up with such a simple name...)

• Lee Fudge

None of them are, and Helvetica 7 is a great planet name

• Glytch Montoya

It'll have to be after a few installments, since the story is just taking off (space pun not originally intended), but it shall be done! (I've already named the world Helvetica 7. Let me know if that's dumb).

Also, are any of those characters jumpy? You know, easily startled? (Last question, I promi--well, I shouldn't make promises that I might not be able to keep... Last question AS OF RIGHT NOW, I promise!)

• Lee Fudge

I love it! Good luck!

• Glytch Montoya

I'm thinking it'll be something in Chaos Pacificae. Imagine it: a world inhabited by killer robots! A laboratory in which the creator of these robots takes refuge. Maybe some kind of anti-robot resistance? And an eccentrically dramatic robot that forces people into quiz shows where the penalty for wrong answers is DEATH!

...Or, you know, something like that. What do you think of the idea?

• Lee Fudge

Artemis is flamboyant, trying to make a lot of money. I can't wait to see what your going to write!

• Glytch Montoya

Okay, okay, and, uh, how about Artemis? (I'm genuinely curious.)

• Lee Fudge

Jakob is a rather serious person. He also likes creating robots, like his father.

• Lee Fudge

Julius.

• Glytch Montoya

I feel like my comments are causing you to write these things...
    ...Which I am totally okay with if that's true.

So, anyway, great work, as always.
    Also, uh, could you possibly describe Jakob's personality? And maybe Artemis, too? (That's kinda what I meant the first time...)
    (One more thing: is Artemis the daughter of Julius or Jakob?)