BlueWriter

Joined June 18th, 2017
Youtube & Netflix? Yes.
Biggest foodie to walk earth <3
Take your time with living :)

REVIEW THIS PLEASE!!! XDDD
Sorry to bring down the mood, but I really wanted to write this.
*sobs* LOVE YOU GUYS. HEYYYY LIL K

The Letter

3
Dear Clarisse,

​   I'm sorry that I'm not good with words. I never have been. In spelling bees, I would stumble. In school plays, I would forget my lines. But when I'm with you, my wisdom has been misplaced. You make me feel as if there really is a purpose out there waiting for me. I'm so sorry to leave you. I never wanted to go. I always wanted to be there with you, even if a day comes when you feel like you've had enough of me. Cancer is a hard thing to get over, but I'm sure you can understand. You are a very strong soldier. You're my soldier, as you have helped me battle over the impossible days. I was always grateful to have you in my life. And know, that it was my decision to leave. I decided, that maybe sure, I wont be able to hug you again. I wont be able to hold you, or comfort you in your times of sadness and when your scared. I wont ever be able to share my first kiss with you, though that wouldn't of happened anyways. But, I will always have the smaller things. I can still see you. I cant hold your hand, but I will always walk with you. I can laugh with you, but I can always cry with you. And maybe you don't know it, but I can always hear your heart beat. It's music to my ears, as you run out of breath no matter the emotion behind it. You're the most magical person I've ever known. And now, I don't even know if you will get this letter. But if somehow, someday, in some way, there is enough magic in this world giving you an opportunity to read this, then take that chance. Because what I am saying right now, is what I should've said a long time ago. I'm sorry that I cant do this in person, and I cant be there right now. But I'm still me. Still you're Jake. I'm a math, clean freak, of a friend that you've gotten a chance to know through your life. It may have been one of the greatest times with you when we danced, and laughed, and cried together. You have always stood up for me, no matter what the matter. It was all because of you, that I stood my ground, and kept of fighting. I owe it all to you, because you Clarisse La Rue...are my one true love. And if one day, you read this, tell Ryker I'm sorry for saying this. But it's something that I've always wanted to say. Clarisse Lorraine La Rue. I, Jake Stones, take you, to be my wedded Wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, or worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith, and I pledge thee myself to you. Huh. Sounds funny, coming from me. Just know Clarisse...I have always loved you, but I want you to be happy. So please, don't think about me for a while. I don't want to bring down your loving, war-like soul in front of your now loved one. Be happy, follow your heart, and follow your dreams. And even though I told you not to think about me, I expect you to keep that promise young lady. Never forget me, but don't worry. This isn't goodbye. In fact, I'm sitting right beside you. As you cry, under our tree. My arm is around you, can you feel it? I'm here, its okay. I'm here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SphaZMxM6hI&t=1859s

1

• CreativeAngel

One word..
    Clarisse.
    We all read it even if its not about her. It has her name its read.

• BlueWriter

Aww, thank you Eizabeth!! XD Season Two will be starting this Friday XDDD

All you had to say was 'Clarisse', and I wanted to read it.

• Kaitlyn ❄

OH MY GOD!