Db3f404b 23d0 4bb8 a89e c21e556b689b

Lee Fudge

Nice!

Self Proclaimed Anime And Manga Expert

Any feedback is great!

The War of Races: Chapter Two

0
The villagers relaized who the bird-like people were. They were the Raven King's army, the Sky Men. They had a black armor, which was hardly noticeable against their black feathers, and black helmets with visors. They were all armed with spears, and there were at least twenty in total. They were believed created by the Sky and Storms God Caelum, but this has never been confirmed. They got in a circle formation, then one of them went into the center, and then flew down to the village, doing the equivalent of a charge, aiming for one person, killing the targeted person instantly. They did this until they were all in the village. They then charged at villagers, stabbing many, and forcing some to flee. Some brave villagers picked up some farm tools and tried to fight off the Sky Men, but to no avail. 

The Raven King was standing at the center of the village, and he realized the child that had pestered him earlier was still there.

"Quite foolish of to stay here, boy," The Raven King said.

"Y-y-you're mean..." The child was crying now.

"Of course, want did you think I would give all of you a hug?"

"Your going to Inferum!" The child said.

"Oh, I'm so scared," The Raven King said in a mocking tone.

"I-I-I can't let you do this!" The child the ran toward the Raven King. The Raven King simply grabbed the child by the hair, picked him up, and threw him across the square.

"I hate killing children, however they always seem to want to kill me after I do things like this," The Raven King said.

"You don't have to do this," The child said.

"Oh? I rule the sky! Whose to say I can't rule the land as well?" The Raven King said.

"Sir!" A Sky Man flew toward the Raven King," paths villagers are either dead or have fled."

"Excellent," The Raven King said,"This'll get those political figures attention,"

Then they flew off, leaving a ruined village in their wake.
Please, tell me what you think.