A309bf37 14c0 4669 9a41 ad3a221776df

Lee Fudge

Nice!

Self Proclaimed Anime And Manga Expert

Any feedback is great?

The War of Races

0
There was a village that was near a forest. It was quite a strange forest, as it seemed to be bleed by the Forest God Silva. You couldn't cut the trees down, it was proven they also couldn't burned down, however there had never been any evidence of wildlife living there. Despite the strange forest, the village lived normally, they farmed the land, they worshipped the gods, and they got along well with the neighboring villages. The village grew to a modest five hundred people, large for a village, and they lived peacefully. But one day, a man was seen flying around the sky above the village. Most claimed it was just their imgination, but some thought it the Raven King, a legendary figure that was said to be able to fly. One day, the man was spotted again, but this time he landed in the village. He had a glider that simply folded it self to the man's back. He wore a mask that was the shape of a bird and completely covered his face, except a large yellow glow at the eyeholes, and wore some rather strange armor no had seen before. There was no mistaking it, this was the Raven King. He looked around the village, as if scouting it.

A child looked at the Raven King and said,"Your real?"

The Raven King was silent, and the child kept pestering him until the Raven King said in the most gravelly voice,"You have the stories of me, child?"

"Yeah! Your cool!" The child said.

"Then you would know that I am a rather...evil figure, yes?" The Raven King said.

"What?" The child was stunned.

"Look at your fellow villagers," He said gesturing his arm around the village.

The villagers were all frightened, but some brave ones were looking for the possible ways to kill the Raven King.

"Tch, my reputation precedes me," The Raven King said.

"What are you here for?" A villager asked.

"I am glad you asked," The Raven King said, then he whislted, and group of bird like man were now circling the sky. 

"I am the undisputed ruler of the sky's," The Raven King said,"Now it's time I rule the land."
Please review this.

• -Foxmillionaire-

Your dialogue is very interesting as well. I like the cliff hanger

• Lee Fudge

I'll try, thanks!

• -Foxmillionaire-

This was very entertaining, but I think you shouldn't be so blunt with some sentences. The first one for example could be said something like this instead 'There was once a village that sat near the border of a beautiful forest.' Not necessarily like that, but still sentences should flow to sound appealing to the writer. Great piece