Dsc 0263

AbigailSauble

Child of God
Pro-life
Photographer
Marine sister
Blogger
English Country Dancer
Dessert enthusiast
Sun-Child
Reader
Musician
Singer
Artist
ISFJ-A
Wind Chaser
Volleyball devotee
Movie quoter
Tea drinker
Airsofter
Cat lover
Youtuber

' "Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet My unfailing love for you will not be shaken, nor My covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD.' ~ Isaiah 54:10

Proud USMC sister!

FAVORITE QUOTES:

"Most people never meet their heroes;
I grew up with mine." ♥

“And the one good thing about being down here, is that we’ll save on funeral expenses.” ~ Puddleglum (The Silver Chair)

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. ~ John F. Kennedy

How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. ~ Winnie the Pooh

https://wheniwasanartist.blogspot.com/

Convening with Humans - Through My Eyes

1
The sun is in my eyes, you dummy. Move! No, not there, there! Whatever, I give up on you. I'll just go find another human to pay tribute to me. You there! Wait, never-mind, you're wearing a shirt with a dog on the front. Automatic disqualification. Here, this one with pigtails. Yes, that's perfect. Would you mind stopping that giggling? Why have you stopped petting me? Wait! No! Stop! I don't want to be picked up Set me down you confounded human! No! Don't put me by the dog! Take a hint! See? I'm hissing. That means 'go away!' Thank you, intervening human. I'll just go find somewhere cozy to take a nap. Adios!

2