ethereal.otherworldly

soft n sapphic

dreaming of goddesses, sunflowers and italian sunshine.

every poem is a different style, leave me and my everchanging existence alone

Ten Things I Wish Were True About Me

1. I was straight.
  2. I had no anxiety.
  3. I had no depression.
  4. I was an amazing artist.
  5. My future was guaranteed.
  6. My writing was good.
  7. Someone liked me back for once.
  8. I was cis.
  9. I was totally happy.
  10. I was incredible at school.

• ethereal.otherworldly

you're so sweet! thank you so much :)

• WhiltiernaWolfLord

You don't have to be any of those things-- the fact that you aren't just makes you more incredibly fantastic and original. The sky is filled with stars, but as a comet, you burn brighter than the rest. I struggle with some of the things you do, and I understand how it seems easier to try to conform to what is normal, how it seems safer. But be yourself! There's a reason why you have different DNA! You're fantastic the way you are, however you are, and the people who tell you differently just have a closed mind and a limited imagination. They're normal, and while it might seem like it, they're not perfect either. You don't need to be perfect to be fantastic. Be you, and eff anyone who tells you differently. You are amazing, and nothing matters more than the fact that you need to know that. Anyway, I'm sure you've heard this all before, so I'm going to end it here. Just know that you're wonderful no matter if you follow the conformity, and that the fact you aren't perfect means that you're human. <3

• ethereal.otherworldly

"Cis" stand for cisgender, which means that you identify with the gender you were assigned at birth.

• Glytch Montoya

Question: what exactly does "cis" mean?

• Pandy99

This is really good :) You don't have to be any of those things, and best of luck :)

• Kaitlyn ❄

Good luck!

• -Foxmillionaire-

I suck at most of these things too. But when we're at the bottom there's only one way to go