RedWriter

Writing a bio for me is hard because I am myself and I could go on and on about how I think of me but would that be correct in others eyes? So I guess the only word I can really use to describe me is Bree and let my writing do the rest.

Always, always always remember to see both sides of the story and you might just fill another book.

Who Else?

PROMPT: Omniscient Lens

3
An old lonely pier sits on the edge of civilization, wood chipped and wet with consuming waves. Cars and planes and trains and even tricycles drive, fly, ride, and peddle done the streets next to the pier. Tis a wonder who even goes out on that old pier with all it's peeling wood and rusted metal where bars had been to keep people over three feet from falling off and seeming like a doorway to people under 2.9. It doesn't look it, but it would be stable enough to support a circus complete with lions and tigers and bears. Then under the water, there's almost an opaque gleam of tinsel. What could be there under that pier? And if no one goes on it, who would find out?
Well who else but the boy with red socks who rolled onto the hard wood January 3rd, 1978?
I am not sure if this is what it was asking but I like it.

1

• AbigailSauble

This is an interesting piece. :) It's a little hard to picture what you have here, but I'm probably just tired. :P
    God bless!