Images

mysterious_writer13

I love to read and write. Mostly poetry. I am working on a book right now. I usually would write about my life story, I hope you like what I have posted!
Follow me on Instagram at his_forever_11917

BE YOU. don't change so everyone will love you. change so you will love you!

I'm Sorry

2
I messed up. i am truly sorry. Ariel is now dead and i didn't even go to her funeral. It felt so unreal when she died. i am sorry Ariel that I didn't go to your funeral. I was too scared to. I knew if i went I would have grabbed you out of your casket and try to shake you awake and cry and never stop. I was waiting for this all to be a joke and you pop out of your casket and yell "i'm okay!" i wished it so much. I even went on your facebook to look through your profile wishing it was a dream. Begging to myself that you were really alive and not dead. Wanting you to just hug me one last time before you go. please come back to me. the only hug i got from you was in my dream when you said everything will be alright. Nothing will be the same without you. I'm sorry i barely got to visit you anymore. i'm sorry i was such a pain sometimes. I'll do anything just to have one more day with you. I'm so sorry this happened to you. even though i barely told you just know i will forever love you. 

1

• AbigailSauble

I'm a little confused as to whether you're talking to Ariel, or to yourself. But great job nonetheless!
    God bless!