Db3f404b 23d0 4bb8 a89e c21e556b689b

Lee Fudge

Nice!

Self Proclaimed Anime And Manga Expert

Any feedback is great!

Life of Fudge

PROMPT: Year by Year

1
Year 1 - Fudge is one of the new potatoes in the world. People are happy to see him.
Year 2 - Not sure what happened to Fudge.
Year 3 - Fudge is super quiet. He is a good talker though. He got a sister with blond hair.
Year 4 - The only things Fudge remembers clearly is that he went to Virgina for Christmas, and he started Kindergarten. Fudge met his best friend.
Year 5 - A boy stole Fudge's best friend. The best friend asked for a "break", whatever that meant. He met a new best friend, and only has a handful of friends.
Year 6 - Got a new sister with brown hair. 
Year 7 - Parents are worried that Fudge has little friends, or no friends at all.
Year 8 - Fudge learned he has Aspergers Sydrome, which makes him socially awkward basically.
Year 9 through 12 - Went to school normally, had multiple emotional outbursts, but he doesn't want to tell the kids why. 
Year 13 - Goes to school for kids like him. Fudge hates it.
Year 14 - Goes back to old school, but goes  down a grade due credits not transferring from old school.
Year 15 - Fudge is feeling the all encompassing feeling of loneliness. He is starting to notice his writing potential.
Year 16 - Fudge's current year, trying to be a professional writer, but thinks everyone hates his work. Wondering what other people are thinking of him. 

And there's my life so far!

• Lee Fudge

Of course not! It's great!

• f l o r a

I like you're work!
    Question: Do you think my work is weird?

• Lee Fudge

Thanks, means a lot.

• Glytch Montoya

. . . . .
    (You're work is good. You have at least one person that doesn't hate it.)
    (Also, I found a lot of similarities to myself in there. Just, at different times...)