Picture?width=128&height=128

Zuzanna Okuniewska

Ireland

are there any big decisions you've made in your life? do you regret them or where they the right thing to do?

My Life Year by Year

PROMPT: Year by Year

4
Year 1: I stayed in the hospital for 6 months as a baby because I was sick.
Year 2: I lived with my grandparents and their dog which I loved to bits.
Year 3: My dad, my mum and I moved to Ireland along with my aunt and uncle.
Year 4: I started pre-school and met my childhood best friend.
Year 5: I started school and I made many, many new friends.
Year 6: My sister came into the world and I promised to take care of her and play with her. The play part worked, the helping not so much.
Year 7: I had my favorite teacher this year. We also moved house to a bigger one, so that I had closer to school.
Year 8: I had my first communion and my relatives from Poland came over. there was 15 of us in the house!
Year 9: We were moved to a new building in school. Mys sister and I started sharing a room.
Year 10: We got pet turtles, which were named Franklin and Mike. When we cleaned the tank, my sister and I  would play with them.
Year 11: I started learning German and I learned to knit which is something I enjoy to do now. I made a teddy bear which I gave to my sister for Christmas and she has it since then.
Year 12: I started secondary school. I met many new friends for life. At this point, my sister and I had separate rooms because we kept arguing. unfortunately, we had to give away the turtles cause they were getting too big and we got little fish instead.
Year 13: I was in the second year of secondary school and I chose art as one of my subjects, which was the best decision I ever made cause in class I met my best friend for life.
Year 14: this was the year of my Junior Cert exam and I was really stressing myself out. also this year my parents were fighting a lot more. Until my dad, who I was very close to moved out and it was the worst thing in my life.
Year 15: we moved house again to an apartment. in school, I became friends with people who I never thought I would be friends with. we had a Musical in school and I loved it. I also learned that my dad doesn't care about anyone but himself.
Year 16: I started losing my mom to a guy that she likes and I lost my dad. I am in the fifth year in school. I plan to go back to Poland for college. I also cut my hair short. I also decided because of every bad thing that happened in my life, I am going to make as many changes as possible. I am done thinking about everyone and start to also think about myself because sometimes you make choices in life and sometimes choices make you.

• September 10, 2017 - 11:58am (Now Viewing)

• AbigailSauble

There are quite a few things in my (earlier) life that I wish that I hadn't done, but they weren't very big, and God forgives me for them. :)
    I'll be praying for you!
    Have a great day! God bless!