Kaitlyn ❄

* Feminist * Bisexual * Whovian * Besties with Emilie & Hadley * Loki * Iron Man * ENTP-T * Hermione * Draco * Music * Writing * Depression * Alopecia * Singer * Swimming * Dancing *

I want to call out to my best friends Emilie(Aussie23) and Hadley(BlueWriter). They are amazing people who have inspired me to do better in my life everyday. They have given a real purpose to my life and they have always been there for me. I could not be more grateful. I do not deserve the love that they give me.
Both of you have got me through the most difficult parts of my life and I am eternally thankful for that. Life can be a real struggle sometimes.
I also want to thank everyone on Write the World who has followed me, reviewed my work, and liked my work. I love you all and I would not be here right now without you. Keep up the amazing work.
Tom Hiddleston: Thank you for being Loki and making me smile every day.

Yeah.... this isn't great but here's a lame account of my life year to year

PROMPT: Year by Year

4
Year one: I was born on the 7th of September, 2003. I was the first in a line of six children.

Year two: I was moved to Minnesota from Iowa.

Year three: N/A

Year four: N/A

Year five: My dad said I was six and I about threw a fit.

Year six: We moved from the only house I remembered living in and I was absolutely devastated. We didn't settle for almost a year.

Year seven: We moved into a friend's house before moving into out current house. I love this house and it is my life XD.

Year eight: I was really adjusting to the house we moved into. I got alopecia, a hair loss condition that I inherited from my dad.

Year nine: I'm totally going dairy free and I'm totally allergic to dairy.

Year ten: I got picked on by two boys who are now extremely important in my life, and I toughed up. I changed from a little girl to a warrior in the span of a few days.

Year eleven: I started getting sad.

Year twelve: I went to the Audubon Center of the North Woods and met the nicest boy of my life. I've not seen him since. My pet dog died on February 1.

Year thirteen: I became a teen! Yay! Met another guy at Lutheran Island Camp. Super sweet. Kind of short. You know, he was my friend. I think he wanted me to be more than a friend. But whatever, it was fun and he was a really great guy and he made my week really cool. My alopecia also relapsed and stayed absolutely awful and now I'm in constant fear. I met Hadley, my friend from Tennessee.

Year fourteen: My Mom found out that I was depressed and bisexual and it made me angrier than heck because I was trying to come to terms with it and she wrecked it. I'm getting treatment for my hair loss and it's really working and I'm really happy over that. I've also spent the majority of my free time talking to Emilie, my great great friend who LIKES TO THINK THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR HER TO BE ADORED. EMILIE YOU ARE LOVED!

• Kaitlyn ❄

AWWW YOU'RE SO AWESOME GEORGIA

• LackingASocialLife

I LOVE EMILIE TOO IDK WHO SHE IS BUT IF SHE'S IMPORTANT TO YOU SHE'S IMPORTANT TO ME

• Kaitlyn ❄

Thanks so much guys, I Love you all

• Lee Fudge

We salute you!

• LyraLynne

I can relate to the hair loss thing. It sucks. I'm glad you're getting better :)

• Kaitlyn ❄

Awwwww I.C. Fynnheart you just made my day thank you so so much for that comment.

• Aussie23

Maybe but not adored!

• f l o r a

*is literally blown away by the sheer intensity of this piece*
    Wow.
    I have deep respect for all the writers on this site, but you are One I admire most.