Dsc 5534%282%29

AbigailSauble

Child of God
Pro-life
Wordsmith
Photographer
Marine sister
Homeschooler
English Country Dancer
Dessert enthusiast
Reader
Musician
Singer
Artist
ISFJ
Aquaphobe
Volleyball devotee
Movie quoter
Tea drinker
Airsofter
Cat lover
Youtuber

' "Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet My unfailing love for you will not be shaken, nor My covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD.' ~ Isaiah 54:10

Proud USMC sister!

FAVORITE QUOTES:

"Most people never meet their heroes;
I grew up with mine." ♥

“And the one good thing about being down here, is that we’ll save on funeral expenses.” ~ Puddleglum (The Silver Chair)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything."

"Only in the darkness can you see the stars." ~ Martin Luther King Jr

How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. ~ Winnie the Pooh

https://avigayilphotography.viewbug.com/

Life Long

PROMPT: Year by Year

3
The only girl among five brothers ended in the middle of August one year. This was my first day of life.

A princess amid my attendants, a smiling star around the barnyard. This was my childhood profession.

Crawling beneath the church chairs, a smirk on my fairy-face. This is my first memory.

I had a new companion, a sister, my friend. This is where my imagination became vivid. 

Smeared jam upon my face, and jewelry in my hair. This was the epitome of my existence. 

I remember when my older sister would do my hair, and I'd dress up for photos. This was my golden age.

Curious to an extreme, reading better each day, and a frustration until I put on an enchanting smile. This is my journal. 

Cop and robber, sister and I, foraging through hedges, and plucking petals from flowers. This is where a lifelong friendship began.

Going to church all my life, a simple prayer to God. This was when I was reborn.

Making new friends, still wearing lots of jewelry. This is when I began to grow up.

Climbing trees, volleyball, and especially books. This was my second love. 

Rededicating my life; in service forever. This was my life-change. 

Shy as a violet, sly as a raccoon. This is my first teenage year. 

Studying about God, learning each day. This is my quiet joy. 

Reading, writing, cooking galore. This is where you'd find me. 

I realized God should be the center of all that I am. This is my life-long goal. 

• -Foxmillionaire-

Very beautiful piece

• AbigailSauble

I'm sure you could! :D All it takes is passion and inspiration. :)
    Have a great day!
    God bless!

• Lee Fudge

This is good. I don't know if I could write anything like this.