A309bf37 14c0 4669 9a41 ad3a221776df

Lee Fudge

Nice!

Self Proclaimed Anime And Manga Expert

Any feedback is great!

Space War! (Revised)

1
Space, one of seventeen frontiers. It has many races, many leaders, and many, many, countries. We will focus of the Allince of Earthern Planets. They had a revoultionary ship, a ship that is also a planet, called the Lanaru. Granted, it is still mostly metal, and many people say it looks like that planet transformer in "The Transformers: The Movie" (Yes that is the actual title.), but revolutionary nonetheless. It is powered at the bottom, where eighty seven people ride stationary bikes to give power to the ship. It gives them jobs, and a good workout. The captain was a Cat-Person named Opsie Cutsie Whisker-Kins. He is the first cat captain to ever to be a cat.

"Gentleman, are people rebelling?" Captain Whiker-Kins asked one day.

"No, sir," said Lieutenant Grisham.

"Good, because everyone of you has something I don't," The captain said.

"A craving for spinach?" Grisham asked.

"No, opposable thumbs. I would be useless in an attack," The Captian said, pulling on a whisker.

Then they got a transmission for a space area code they didn't regonize. They foolishly awnsered it.

"Wow, I didn't think you'd awnsered," A large purple robot alien said. 

"Well. we did, who are you?" Captain Whisker-Kins asked.

"I am HP-09, I lead the Chromian Coalition. We are going to take over your ship," HP-09 said.

"Well you'd have to find it!"

"We already did, it looks like the main antagonist in the transformer movie," 

"How do you even...?"

And so, the Space War, was brewing.

I always wanted to write science fiction. Comments are appreciated.

• -Foxmillionaire-

I really like this but I don't think you should have added the transformer reference. It's a little un nesserary. Adjectives and descriptions are much more interesting for the reader