A309bf37 14c0 4669 9a41 ad3a221776df

Lee Fudge

Nice!

Self Proclaimed Anime And Manga Expert

Just let me know you like this story format.

The Helvetica Files

1
Log from Dr. Julius Helvetica, of Helvetica Industries.

Day One - Helvetica MK. 1 is glitchy and unpredictable, just as we predicted. He is the first Helvetica Assassin Bot after all. We conduct further tests.

Day Two - MK.1 is still glitchy, but is capable of killing. First mission is being scheduled. 

Day Three - Missions was a success, but MK. 1 was seen. Stealth is very low, this could be a problem. MK. 2 is being prepared as we speak.

Day Four - This is new, MK. 2 has a personality of his (We are assuming his gender for the time being.) own. He seems to have emotions of well. He is rather shy, but crazy and spontaneous, which makes no sense what so ever. We must examine him further. 

Day Eight - MK. 1 still has no personality, it is still unknown why MK. 2 does. They are both effiecent killers, but even though MK. 2 has a personality he still has no humanity. We will see what MK. 3 will be.

Day Nine - MK. 3 is very flamboyant. He also seems to love killing people. Further examination is underway.

Day Thirteen - MK. 3 become a TV host, he seems to rather popular. Honestly we are not against it, he is promoting the Helvectica brand after all.

Day Fourteen - This is the last pen if this one runs out of ink I-
The pen ran out, just so you know. Maybe I will right more of this. Comments are appreciated, as always!

• Lee Fudge

I meant I thought I shouldn't, sorry for that!

• Lee Fudge

Yes, I did, it thought it shouldn't, since results and improvements won't happen every day.

• Glytch Montoya

I like this story, and I like the format!

Also, did you purposely skip Days Five, Six, Seven, Ten, Eleven, and Twelve?