Applecharm11 Starhorse

Hi! I love writing about animals, fantasy and just expressing myself through words. 'A painting paints a thousand words' so why not a thousand words form a painting?

Hi! I write for hobby and for escaping troubles. I love to write as I get to 'live through' the stories I improvise on the spot. It makes me able to feel and be someone else in a world where I can change anything.I hope my words can make a difference

My world in 3 senses.

She sits on the wooden chair, watching the settings spin around her, perspective and procession whirled into chaos from the blend of three unfitting senses

A lush forest brimming gold with sunlight and warmth. Leaves woven as the warm canopy, replacing the fluffy clouds and making the forest its own heaven. The sight of raw beauty, presented by the silver shimmer of morning dew polishing every tree as if dressing them for all the world to gaze upon.

The scent did not mingle well with what her eyes relayed to her. Her nostrils were filled with an empty damp smell. Rotting wood and the stuffy humid stench of stale water sloshing right beneath her nose. Neither warm or cold, a lukewarm scent, thick and choking.

The prickling feel of cold sharp metal, grazing down her back, causing her skin to tingle, sing with alarm and shock. Stabbing thorn like imprints into her body, making her twist about in every direction,trying to confront, or discover her attacker.

All these senses rushing her at once, leaving her in confusion of what to think or feel.

Trying to explain my Mixed State episodes in my bipolar.

• August 16, 2017 - 11:10pm (Now Viewing)