12565592 771293889671097 935344788399612740 n

Foltz.christina

I am 17 years old. I live in the USA, but I grew up in Central America. My family are missionaries. I have three dogs and a pet hedgehog named Pippin. I love to read, write, paint, and act.

I am a beginning author. I'm seventeen years old. I love to write and act, but I know little to nothing on playwrighting. I'm writing my first novel this summer. In writing, I struggle with descriptions and internal dialogue. I would love any instruction or encouragement from people other than my family. Because I am busy writing a novel, I will use this site mostly for inspiration. Thank you.

Crash

"So… Tell me about Marcos," said Mom.
     "Why?" I can't talk to her about my boyfriend. That would be awkward and... weird.
     "He seemed really nice last night. Why didn't you tell us about your date?"
     "I didn't want you to make a fuss about it." I turn the radio on, hoping that would end the conversation. Mom takes her eyes off the road as she leans over to turn the radio back off.
     "Honey-"
Glass shattered everywhere. All I heard was metal scraping against metal. Everything moved in slow motion.
     And that was the last thing I knew.

• AbigailSauble

I love this! Yet it's so sad. A normal conversation, and then everything ends! My heart is in my throat.
    Keep up the good work! God bless!