74cec0c9f1a632628fbd00964a6c960d

UNC Angel

I am a teenager who loves God with her whole heart. I truly enjoy writing, reading, drawing, painting, singing and watching YouTube. History and Science are my favorite school subjects because they allow me to learn about the world around me.

Hello to all the writers who give writing their all and want to make a difference in the world. Maybe one day in the future we will be published, one can only hope right? Writing makes me happy because I can bring any idea or world to life and with a click of a button all of you can enjoy it with me. I feel honored when I see that my works have been peer reviewed so please feel free to peer review my works and let me know how I am doing. I am a Christian so God might be mentioned in some of my pieces. I never mean to offend people with my writing but I do have very strong opinions that I do write about. I want to encourage all of you to be the best you can be in everything. I truly hope that my writings inspire you, make you laugh and smile

There is beauty amongst the pain

4
She learned to smile through the pain
​And paint a pretty picture even with the rain
The world tried to claw her apart
​Tried to tell her that she wasn't good enough
​But she threw her head back and laughed
Never showing defeat
​She was a rose without thorns
A beauty everyone hopes to meet
​Society tried to destroy her
​To turn her into what they wanted her to be
Now their hands are stained 
​The deep red of a rose
She watered plants with her tears
She gave her smiles to the sun
When even it couldn't even bear to shine
​Society was detsroyed by just a girl
​Who wouldn't give up no matter 
​How hard her life got
She held her head up towards the sky
​And she Knew that
There is beauty amongst the pain

2

• ARS7

Excellent! 'And she knew that There is beauty amongst the pain.'
    Exactly right. 'I thank Thee a thousand times for the roses, but help me to be grateful for the thorns as well.' :)
    Keep up the great work! God bless!