Glytch Montoya

I've been writing short stories and poems independently for a while now. In fact, whenever I get the chance, I work on my short stories, for which I use the word "short" VERY loosely. I'm looking forward to seeing your opinions!

Have you ever thought of a universe where everything was exactly the same as it is here, except you never existed? What would it be like?

Nonexistent

I remember seeing some kind of dark, swirling abyss. I was terrified. That strange abyss had just appeared, and I was looking down on it. I remember being pushed, falling, and then, nothing. Everything turned white. Then, after what felt like an eternity, I woke up in my house, but something was different. My house was in shambles, just like it had been when I first moved in. Suddenly, a little boy ran in, followed by a teenage boy. They seemed to be brothers. They ran right through me, as if I didn't even exist. Because I didn't exist. 
Have you ever thought of what the world might be like if you never existed?

1

• Darth Plagueis The Wise66

I remember this! It brings back memories of when you first started writing this story. Anyways, great job as always.

• UNC ANGEL

wow this is interesting

• Glytch Montoya

Thanks for reading my work! It feels nice knowing that people like my stories. It gives me a reason to keep writing them! (Other than "because it's fun," of course.)

• Uma Bhat

Wow, this is really interesting! I just finished the third part and came back to comment :).