Reflection small

Lone Warrior WWII

Hi! My name is Abby. Love to write historical fiction and fanfiction. I am a WW2 history buff and enjoy collecting items from that era. I have won 2 local library book contests both books were historical fiction about WW2 and Vietnam war. Romans 1:16

To decide it against your convictions is to be an unqualified and inexcusable traitor, both to yourself and to your country, let men label you as they may.
If you alone of all the nation shall decide one way, and that way be the right way according to your convictions of the right, you have your duty by yourself and by your country. Hold up your head. You have nothing to be ashamed of’.
Doesn’t matter what the press says. Doesn’t matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn’t matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right.
This nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences.

Matchstick

PROMPT: Writing Small

3
A matchstick, tiny, small, seemingly meaningless. Yet in the darkest of nights it will shine bright. It will be a beacon of hope. It's tiny light will grow as it sets the world on fire. I wish to be that matchstick. To set the world afire with change.

• Proverbs 12:18

I love this! I want to be a matchstick with you!