Img 0017

Verity Fynn

Hey, hey, hey! I'm a sixteen-year-old girl with a passion for reading and writing. Aside from that, I enjoy correcting people, chocolate, and traveling.
Shalom!
Verity

Thanks for reading! Criticism of any kind is appreciated.

Miracle

I want you to put your hand over your heart. Feel the life-giving beat that pulses within you. Now I want you to remember how every single person on this earth has that same life-giving beat inside of them. Isn't that miraculous?

I am going to be honest with you, reader. I am not very good at writing about abstract things like hope or peace or beauty. I think that is a task best left to greater minds than mine. However, I have one tiny sliver of a thought that I could contribute to the wonderful and mysterious world of abstract writing, and it is this: you are a miracle. You are important. You are essential. You are loveable. There is Someone out there in the universe that has deemed you so absolutely necessary to the people and things on this earth that They give you every breath that you breathe.

Now, however short that paragraph may be, I feel in my heart that the message of good news it conveys is worth sharing with the world. You are a miracle. Never forget that. :)