7124aec8ac5f0561405ee5a83d65fb00

casamiento

Activist, Writer, Actress, Speaker. Acknowledgments and Idols: Antoinette Pippin, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Emma Watson

Inspired by my love of chess! It ends in mid word because that how life is. L is the first 20 years, I is the next 10, I is another 10 and E is the rest. You never know where the word ends, but the pawn did. And i think thats the saddest part.

A Game of Chess

2
14 line. The King and Queen in the middle back. We stand. Ready. The pawns in the front, ready to make the first move. Two places ahead, one goes. The oppisite side goes the same way, to the right of our pawn. He's dead. Kicked and beaten to death by the black pawn.

The General sends the same pawn forward, head to head to the black warrior. Another black pawn moves two steps forward. My turn. I'm on the oppisite side of him. Right next to the black pawn. We are still, it's cretain death. Anything for the King. Anything. Death or life. 

He takes a strike, right through me. I fall, collapse. The aching pain is to much. He rise's and kicks me. 

Anything for the King. Anything for him. For the Kin- 

2

• FantasyWriter

NO NO NOO I NOT THE PAWNS "i meant to say why would anyone play with lawns XD"I LOVE THEM I MAKE STRATEGIES WITH THEM

• FantasyWriter

NO NO NOO I NOT THE LAWNS I LOVE THEM I MAKE STRATEGIES WITH THEM

• Takeacake

Awesome concept of chess. The pawns are usually overlooked as lesser pieces but seeing what battle is like from its prospective makes me want to change my game plans.