11265106 910295352356656 7944241936944143166 n

Mallorie Cheves

I am a junior in high school and an aspiring writer. I love video games, reading, cooking (and eating) , volunteering, playing the guitar, and of course writing! That's all there is to it, really cx

I would like to receive positive feedback, however constructive criticism, such as redundancy or bad grammar would also be appreciated. I'm very grateful for any reviews, favorites, or follows that I receive, so thank you so much for all of the support, it means a lot! Feel free to comment on anything that stands out to you as well, thanks c:

Unsettled Emotions

PROMPT: The Unseen

1

Pain can take on many forms. Whether it be tears, anger, or envy. We brave the weather and face the storms and hide our pain with glee.

Pain cannot be seen, only hidden under a smile. Yet pain doesn't mind to sink in the bottom of our hearts. We held our heads up high only for a little while, because our pain will never depart.

Much like a monster fading in the shadows, pain will wait for the perfect time to strike. We've no escape from pain's gallows, sometimes we forget what happiness is like.

Yet all hope is not lost in this gloomy weather, for there is a stronger presence in our thoughts. Hope and happiness join together and leave our pain in the dust to rot.

All the while we cannot see, the conflicting battles in our mind. Pain eventually converts to glee but then it all rewinds.

These emotions that we experience cannot be seen but they sure as hell can be felt. Yet this inspires me to be my own queen in the kingdom where pain will never be dwelt.