Received 1818677971734315

Bailee

You may be wondering what makes me different from you or the person in the corner? Well not a lot really, I write on here, on Wattpad, and singing is my life. I'm striving to one day perform on Broadway... hopefully. I honestly just love feedback!

Hey everyone! I would really appreciate some constructive criticism. I struggle a lot with grammar. I would love to gain feedback about how I could improve this... thanks! From a girl you don't know!

Organisation

PROMPT: The Unknown

0

Organisation, a skill most people have with the upmost prestige. I however do not possess such a skill. I cannot begin to comprehend how some people are so organised, files, folders and other items all neatly in a place, not a speck of dust to be seen. I am afraid for anyone entering my room for I fear I will need to gather a search party to find them. I know what you’re probably thinking, piled high with a terrible mess, well not quite; you can walk through it, but good luck finding anything.
Defeating the last battle of folders shoved into shelves and crevasses seems impossible. My dearest Mother who asks me to clean my bombed room always seems to let it go, she’s great like that. I do clean it, but depends what your standards of clean are. As I look around my room it’s easy to observe the box half leaning over the top of my desk, the colourful sombrero sitting sleepily on my empty shelf, my bookcase full to the brim with who knows what and my cupboard filled with clothes folded into peculiar shapes.
You know when you always make a New Year resolution that you never stick to? Mine is becoming more organised. It terrifies me to think what my life will be like when the great big world comes to swallow me in whole. My life will be as if were pigs that just rolled in mud and then topped itself with scrumptious grass coating, oh how my life will be so sweet! I have to be thankful though, when work needs doing, I get it done with only a sprinkle of procrastination.
Maybe organisation isn’t my thing? I have attempted many times to be the perfection of neat piles and stacked boxes. I have many a time though placed items in such a safe spot, that they were too safe for me to find. Maybe I should gather that search party for them to help me find my missing possessions. Disorganised I think fits well with in my vocabulary. Is organisation only a Mother thing? Maybe one day if I ever become a Mother I will be the super hero in disguise, the sly fox that knows everything, because Mother knows best!
It is a skill I wish to have. I don’t think I will ever be able to have a slice of the organised pizza, my toppings will always be scattered. Maybe someday my piles will be neat, but for now my stamped mark reads ‘disorganised.’ 

• August 18, 2015 - 4:15pm (Now Viewing)