This is a picture of a bvery strange anf farm

RedWriter

Writing a bio for me is hard because I am myself and I could go on and on about how I think of me but would that be correct in others eyes? So I guess the only word I can really use to describe me is Bree and let my writing do the rest.

Always, always always remember to see both sides of the story and you might just fill another book.

Mission

1
I looked over it all. All of it, it was my mission, I had to take it all in and let it dwell inside me, breathe through me and become a part of me. That was my mission anyway. They wanted me to get as much of the culture as I could.
What a load of bull. Why did they think I could do this? I messed up everything. I crossed my arms stubbornly as they pulled the big sandy jeep to a stop in front of my new living space. They'd taken care of my passports and everything, even gave me a wad of 1000 dollars as well as paying for the room and education and daily food. Be that as it may I would die for a taco right about now.
I asked what I would need an extra thousand for but they just shrugged. Accessories? Maybe. You never knew even though I've already got my disguise ready to go. I pulled up my backpack and wished that they had pockets like my camo pants. I think that might've been the hardest part of coming on this trip. Sand blew up wherever I stepped and fought furiously to leap into my eyes. The buildings in front of me weren't run down but very... not new, I guess would be the right thing to say. Shutters were closed and the building was three levels high that I was going to be taking refuge in. Women in the same type of garb as me- black dresses with hoods that only showed eyes- walked past me and scurried towards the other buildings. Men walked around with more air here definitely. Strutting around, most of the time with a big grin that I didn't like very much. I went inside the building with a backwards glance at the Jeep. The suckers who had accompanied me had already taken off into the dunes, leaving a generous amount of sand to inhale.

• July 16, 2017 - 9:36am (Now Viewing)

• AbigailSauble

Intriguing . . . will you turn this into a longer story? :)
    Keep up the great work!
    God bless!