Picture?width=128&height=128

Kyra Young

Any feedback is fine. Thank you.

Him 2

0
Chapter 2

Since that day Prince and I became inseparable, even though we live in two different cities. When we don't see each other we're talking on the phone for hours. On one of those phone conversations he suggested that my mom, sister, and I should move into their guest house. I thought that was a great idea, but I didn't think his parents would allow that or if my mom would agree to that.

"I'll take care of everything, just sit there and look pretty." always being sarcastic.

"Goodnight loser Beast, I'll call you tomorrow." 

"Goodnight pretty Venus I love you." the last part was so quiet.

"What was the last part, you spoke to low."

"I said I'll be waiting."

Prince POV (point of view)

Saying I love you to sweet Venus was amazing, but hearing a rejection would have been the worse thing ever. So operation cupid went into full affect. I would talk to my parents about letting them stay in the guest house then somehow convince them into paying the private school tuition fee for both Venus and her sister. 

"Mom Dad, I need to talk to you.......it's about Venus"

30 minutes later everything was arranged for them to come down. Convicing Venus mom was another matter.

"Good morning Prince, when did you get in Sac?"

Nervousness was pouring from my pores "Last night, I wanted to surprise Venus........and talk to you about something"

"Go on, you can talk to me about anything, you're bascially like my son"

When I told her everything, she didn't say anything for a long time. Then Venus came in looking beautiful as ever.

"BEAST! I missed you so much, when did you get here?" seeing her smile was the highlight of my morning.

"I got in last night, I was hoping mom would let me take you out all day" flashing my killer smile at my second mom.

" Of course, just be back by 9:00pm"

All day we went around Sacramento eating, playing around, and just relaxing. I loved how Venus isn't like any of the snobby brats I deal with back home. She's carefree, kind, and gorgous. Venus is the type of person you make your wife. I will make that happen, Mrs. Venus Bull has a nice ring to it. My goal was to have Venus and her family move into the guest house by the end of the summer, then Venus would be going to the middle school right next to the high school I'll be going to. 

"What are you thinking about Beast" curiosity is written all over her face.

"Just how beautiful you are" flashing my best smile

"Do you like Beast because I like you and I don't want to keep guessing. I know you-"

I've learned that whenever Venus goes on a rant then she's nervous, so I kissed her.

"I'm taking that as a yes" 

"No I don't like you, I love you. You don't have to say it back if you-"

I also go on rants from time to time and Venus knows this, so in turn she kissed me.

"I love you too Beast"

"Why did mom decide on Venus?"

"It's another name for Aphrodite and she is suppose to be th most beautiful goddess"

"She was the most beautiful..........until you came along"
I'll put what the mom says in the next chapter.

1