Images

Nadia Kotova

Hey guys! I'm Nadia and writing is my thing. Been doing it since I was twelve and always want to be involved in it. I enjoy all things Disney and Harry Potter. I want my writing to spread a message of hope to all those who read it. Jesus loves you!

Any sort of feedback is appreciated! Let me know if this sounds like the start of something you think you would read

Not my Kind of Mystery

PROMPT: Turned to Stone

4
    When crafting my mystery novels, I find it necessary to set the mood. Usually I choose thunderstorms, or alleyways at dusk. Sometimes stereotypical, I know. But as I said, for a good mystery, you must evoke the feeling of suspense. Dark is always the best way to accomplish this. However, I discovered this morning as sunbeams seeped through my open windows that blood trickling down the staircase and fingers poking through the banister are incredibly frightening at any time of day- especially when you live alone. 

• Nadia Kotova

Thank you!

• ARS7

I absolutely agree with Elizabeth Bennet! Extremely well done! My attention has been caught for good. :D I hope you expound upon what you have already written.
    God bless!

• Nadia Kotova

Thank you!

• Elizabeth Bennet

This is sneaky and brilliant.