Ethan Wasiejko

This is nothing too creative, but more of a word to the wise. I just would like others to see why I personally write. You may relate to it, you may disagree, but regardless, only positive feedback is requested. Negativity is just not called for. Thank you for your time. I'd love to see your reason for your passion as well! - Ethan W.

My Reason for My Passion

PROMPT: Why I Write

0
   I love imagining the unreal: or what is supposedly unreal. I believe firmly that writing (for me) is my way of making a world that I want to live in. I think it's incredibly important to make your own ideas and visit them often. The world we live in is a cruel, annoying, and stressful place and it is important to leave it and go into your own world often. It has helped me cope with anxiety, and allowed me to slow down and put things into perspective. Writing, and expressing my emotions on paper saved me from what could have been a life long journey of unnecessary chemical medication to help me cope. I'm glad I discovered one of my callings in life.
    I started doing my deepest writing last year, in 2014. I wrote about things I experienced, and really amplified them and put them into a unique percpective. I joined a witing club over the course of the summer in 2015, and discovered this site. I decided to create an account. I was hooked. I love seeing other people's writing and ideas. I love seeing the creativity flow from everyone and how we are forming a community of people who share the same passion. I love being able to know I can share things with the world that I want shared. 
       I am now living very peacfully, and I am enjoying the summertime. I frequently meditate, and I also play piano by ear. With all of my passions and hobbies, I found peace. I encourage you to find your peace, in your own way. 
Thank you for reading! I am so glad you have taken the time to read about my passion and reason for writing. I write to allow others the opportunity to percieve my meanings and ideas in their own way. It's my true calling in life. -Ethan W.

1