Received 1818677971734315

Bailee

You may be wondering what makes me different from you or the person in the corner? Well not a lot really, I write on here, on Wattpad, and singing is my life. I'm striving to one day perform on Broadway... hopefully. I honestly just love feedback!

Hey everyone! I would really appreciate some constructive criticism. I struggle a lot with grammar. I would love to gain feedback about how I could improve this... thanks! From a girl you don't know!

Dear Acer...

PROMPT: Dear Tree

0
Dear Acer, the Maple tree – Tree ID 1454666, 
I wanted to thank you. You not only supply oxygen that is essential for us human’s to survive, but you also present great beauty. I always enjoy waking in the morning to see your fellow cousins shading the yellow sky as the sun illuminates their leaves. The tree’s I know and see each day stand happily in my backyard. Three tree’s hold hands as their miraculous branches intertwine; allowing small spaces for Lorikeets to sweetly chirp and chatter as evening begins to set. 
 Although I have never met you Acer, I am still thankful for the flourishing beauty you provide for those around you. Do you ever wonder what your faraway relatives are like? Well I can tell you that they are all unique and beautiful in their own way. Each tree has a different flower, fruit, bark, leaves, height and colour. 
Autumn is always my favourite season for nature. Red’s, purple’s and oranges paint the streets, their colours overhanging, creating shade from the warmth of the sun.  Children happily rake your once growing leaves and dive and splash into piles of it, as if it were a pool of cold water. I can still remember as a little girl, prancing around in my strawberry pink top; my sister and I raked up a huge pile of leaves and I jumped into the pile, uncontrollably giggling. 
So thank you Acer for your beauty and your joy. I like to keep at one with nature and I believe your beauty should be preserved. Keep growing to be a beautiful tree. Stand tall with your handsome trunk and wonderful branches. Continue to sway lightly in the breeze on a fine day, thank you for being a marvellous tree. 
Yours Sincerely,
Bailee.

• August 7, 2015 - 9:58am (Now Viewing)