Dsc 0263

AbigailSauble

Child of God
Pro-life
Photographer
Marine sister
Blogger
English Country Dancer
Dessert enthusiast
Sun-Child
Reader
Musician
Singer
Artist
ISFJ-A
Wind Chaser
Volleyball devotee
Movie quoter
Tea drinker
Airsofter
Cat lover
Youtuber

' "Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet My unfailing love for you will not be shaken, nor My covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD.' ~ Isaiah 54:10

Proud USMC sister!

FAVORITE QUOTES:

"Most people never meet their heroes;
I grew up with mine." ♥

“And the one good thing about being down here, is that we’ll save on funeral expenses.” ~ Puddleglum (The Silver Chair)

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. ~ John F. Kennedy

How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. ~ Winnie the Pooh

https://wheniwasanartist.blogspot.com/

Life (of a Rabbit) - Through My Eyes

1
Edging nearer through the dewy grass, I discovered that I had come to the outer border of the forest. Sniffing closer at the hard, gray substance before me, I nosed it with a little push. It was solid. Faded yellow stripes ran down the middle of the stone surface, which lay past the forest edge and continued over a hill in both directions.
   Suddenly, a familiar scent awoke my senses. Clover! But I realized that to get to it, I'd have to go across the strange surface. I placed a hesitant paw forward; it was cool to the touch. Hopping further, I was soon in the middle of the gray area. Then I heard a strange, roaring sound from over the hill to my right. My eyes wide with fear, I gazed toward the noise.
   A red thing came snorting and zooming right over the hill, on the gray surface which I was rooted to. It didn't look like it was going to stop, but my paws were immovable, feeling like logs.
   Closer, closer it rolled, until it was within twenty yards away. Flee. Run. RUN! I lurched forward, my brain told me to go back to where I'd come from, while my nose told me the opposite. I followed my nose. Just in time, I reached the other side of the stone area, puffing from a mixture of fear and exertion. 
   The roaring thing dashed by, and over the next ridge. Soon, I was once again left alone. Breathing a sigh of relief, I hopped far away from the hard stone, and came at last to my desired destination. Happily, I munched on a red clover flower.
   Ah! Life was good! 

• AbigailSauble

This is my first time writing from the POV of a rabbit. :) Glad you enjoyed it! God bless!

• Glytch Montoya

Great work! I love the perspective here!