Picture?width=128&height=128

Kyra Young

Any feedback is fine. Thank you

Him 1

0
Chapter 1

I met the love of my life when I was five at a convention for saving your money properly. It was during the break when Prince Bull, son of the wealthiest family on the west coast, came up to me and hugged me. He kept saying "mine", my mom and grandma was confused about who this little boy belonged to and why he was hugging me. Roughly ten minutes later his parents came out and explained the whole situation. Prince wanted someone special to be with, so they decided to walk around for Prince to find that person. Mind you I'm five I didn't understand what was going on; after he let me go I ran behind my mom. Prince was already seven so he didn't understand why I was acting like this. He was a very outgoing seven year old; me on the other hand struggled to make friends in kindergarten. After some talk between the adults Prince and I became friends; more like he thought we became friends, I'll say a couple of months later we became friends.

Before Prince's birthday John and Kate Bull bought plane tickets to L.A. for my grandma and I. Prince really wanted me to come, so to please their only son they called and bought tickets. I didn't want to go, but my grandma insisted I go since the plane tickets were already bought. My biggest fear of going to his party was being around crowds. On the Bull's three acre home there were animals, food for days, any entertainment you can think of, and of course hundreds of people. Usually that's a dream for any kids, but to me I was terrified. Prince's 8th birthday was beyond extravagant. After my grandma and I came downstairs we heard Prince shouting my name. 

"Venus Venus come on, I want to show you the jump house" he sounded so excited.

"Ok Beast" I kind of didn't want to leave my grandma, but I went with him anyways.

Jumping with Prince was actually more fun than what I thought it was going to be. After a while of jumping a couple of Prince's friends came by to show him something. He told me to wait by the jump house and he'll bring cake back, so I waited. A couple of minutes later, three bleach blonde six year olds came up to me and surrounded me. From first glance I could tell they were triplets; angry triplets. Their family consisted of a father, Daniel Mathers; the triplets Cherry, Toni, and Red Mathers; lets not forget all the servants coming in and out of their lives. The mother, Sara Mathers, died from childbirth. A father who's always busy and having servants raise them, the triplets became soiled and angry.

"You're a nobody-"

"That needs to stay-"

"Away from our Prince." It seemed like they practiced saying that line.

When I didn't say anything the triplets started pushing me around and pulling my hair. I in turn started crying. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON" Prince looked so angry

"Nothing-"

"We were just playing-"

"Then Venus started crying." the triplets were shaking so hard.

"GET AWAY FROM MY VENUS" while in the process of smashing cake on their dresses.

The triplets ran off crying. Prince helped me up and sat me down on his lap; rocking me back and forth trying to calm me down. In my eyes that was the day we became friends. That was probably the day I started loving him.

"Why do you call me Beast?"

"The Beast is my favorite Prince"