Suit of Swords

Philippines

Constructive criticism is welcome. I'm just a beginner, and this is a piece of rushed work. i hope you all enjoy it as much as i enjoyed writing it

Magic in the World

2
    There is Magic in the World. There always is, always has been. Children are the most sensitive to this Magic, and as children, we were all exposed to this. As we grow up, we lose this piece of magic bit by bit, and as adults, we can barely have it anymore. others get lucky and a larger portion. This Magic is the one that gave life to our toys, the one that gave us our imaginary friends. This Magic gives us life. This Magic is the reason why we love, why we hope.

In this time and age, we are about to lose it, slowly, one by one. This world has become dangerous.People are always fighting, may it be for petty reasons or large ones. there is too much pollution, too few care for the world anymore. Remember, this world is our home. It is the source of that Magic. Now, our home needs our help, we need to show that we still have Magic. That we still care. Show your love to everyone you meet, to the stranger down the street, to the neighbors you barely see. Show it to your friends, to your family. Show them that there is still hope. We still have hope. We love the world that we call home. We love the people who live in our world. We still care.

Maybe it's not much, but this Magic will do. No matter what race, no matter the religion, or the gender of the person, we all CARE for each other. We all LOVE each other. Shout it out to the world; this Magic is inside us, and it will stay with us forever.