Peer Review by AbigailSauble (United States)

Lost Anchor

By: Poohbear

That one day she got up and walked away was the day she became a lose bullet. Her anchor was already falling, but that act just tore it to peices. 
Now she's lost still to this day, two years ago she lost that anchor, two years later that anchor is still lost. She became wild and frightened people, she became a bully. She hates herself for it, but she's so confused she can't tell the difference from right and wrong. 
She feels like she's protecting herself, pushing everyone away, never letting them in.  She just wonders when she'll find another anchor, to be nice and kind, to see light instead of dark. She'll keep waiting and woundering, but nothing will come to rescue her. 

"She hates herself for it, but she's so confused she can't tell the difference from right and wrong." - Because that's probably how a lot of people feel without Jesus in their life.

Hopelessness. But will there be hope later on? :)

Are you going to continue with this?

This paragraph has perked my interest. How did she "lose anchor"? Will someone help her? Please write more!
Keep up the good work! God bless!