Feras Darkblood

Hello. I am fourteen year old girl in middle school. I enjoy writing, and I write a lot. I have many sources of inspiration, whether they be things I see or dreams or just ideas that pop into my head randomly. I hope you enjoy my work.

This is a series of short scenes that I'm trying out, since I have more ideas for this one than I had for TEOTWAWKI. It's just a test run, but please tell me if you want to see more of it. I will gladly continue the series if people want me to. Hope you enjoy!

Shackles and Chains - Chapter 1

2
    My muscles are burning as I sprint through the forest, the dark shapes of trees looming in shadowy figures at the edge of my sight.  The stars above twinkle like tiny, cold eyes, watching me from above with pale, emotionless humor, laughing at my terror and panic.  But what they don't understand is that it's not my fault.  Not everyone can be as perfect as they want.  And I'm the least perfect of them all.  
    I can feel the light growing behind me, banishing the beautiful darkness from all around me.  I run faster, my lungs burning as it feels like I'm on fire, pushing myself to the limit of my abilities.  I don't have as much stamina as I should, and I can barely keep moving, but somehow, I manage.  
    Heat hits my back, and I feel vines of bright white pain gripping me.  It slows my pace and seeps into me, tapping into my strength and life force, slowly taking away at my lifeblood and the darkness that sustains me. I close my eyes, tears running down my face from the pain and loss, but I keep running as fast as I can. 
    I stumble and fall to the ground, and they're on me in a moment.  I scream and struggle, trying to fight against them as they lock me in shackles and chains so tightly that I cry out in pain at the strength of the glowing white bonds.  I feel them tightening slowly, and my breathing gets shallow.  I feel myself slipping away from the conscious world.  I sleep. 

• Feras Darkblood

Heh. Thanks. This series will be replacing TEOTWAWKI every Saturday, then. I'm glad you enjoyed it! Hope I can keep the quality up and keep you interested with future installments in this new story. Thanks again!

• AbigailSauble

Yes! Please write more! Great job with the descriptions! I feel myself getting worn-out, and hot as the character is!
    Keep up the good work! God bless!