20160601 184544

Raven Salvers

I was born in the U.S.A and have lived there for my entire life. I have had a love for reading since the age of 7. I enjoy writing as much as I do to read (which is ALOT!!!!!)... I also like to put faces on stuff. :) I also LOVE fantasy... And HP!!!

I just want to know what people my age think of my writing... As in what I'm writing about or the quality.

Five Story Beginings

1. With an Ominous Note

On the day that the sky suddenly went dark, every land and every people to looked up, only to realize that the world they knew and loved would never be the same.

2. With dialogue 

"Why did dad have to go to war," asked the boy, tears running down his face. "I know he said he would come back, but he never said that he'd be coming back in a sealed box!" 

3. With Weather

The sky was full of tiny chrystals, each with their own unique pattern, that were falling from the vast grey clouds that were just breaking up to let bright shafts of light touch the soft white blanket of snow covering the earth. 

4. With a Charecter Description 

The little girl in the photograph holding her father's hand looked no older than ten. Her wavy light brown hair was covered by a knitted hat that was protecting her head from the cold, cruel world around her. She and her father both wore mittens and scarves while standing in the snow. They looked so happy standing there, but that was before the accident. Now they are lying beneath the snow, side by side.

5. With a Discription of a Place

The ruins of an ancient fortress stand alone next to the edge of an unforgiving cliff that drops into the cruel sea. Jagged rocks dot the water below, instant death to anyone who is foolish enough to go near the edge. All around the fortress are trees that follow the slopping land for miles creating a virtually impenetrable forest. The trees are new though. In the time of the fortress the land slopped upwards to the cliffs edge, so that standing there you could see a vast grassy plain that went on for miles. The perfect place for a battle. The reason the ground is fertile enough to create a forest.

• August 1, 2015 - 3:34pm (Now Viewing)