Img 2794 %281%29

Nika

With all of the craziness happening in the world right now, writing is like a paradise. You can create the world you wish existed in reality. You don't have to think, fear, worry- about what happens today.

When it comes to writing, remember to focus on who you are and your core values. It is possible to emulate other styles, but everyone has a unique voice, and that voice should always appear in your writing. :)

The Man in the Mirror

PROMPT: Turned to Stone

0
    An odd silence filled the empty house as the man stared himself in the mirror. He lived in isolation, which he had strove to do for years. Running a comb through his graying hair, he suddenly froze, his eyes locked before him in horror. A dark hand reached out from the thick glass, wrapping it's pointed fingers around his slender throat. The hand gave a light squeeze, earning a small squeak from the man, and then retracted, pulling him into the mirror.

"Yes! Congratulations on your new home. I should warn you though... the last person who lived here mysteriously disappeared."
"Oh, it's alright. I'm perfectly aware of what happened."

• May 19, 2017 - 11:33am (Now Viewing)