Poohbear

This is for Esh, (sorry if I spell your name wrong) but I think this is what you was looking for and if not please tell me. :)

Nothing

2
Lila has spent the night at her friend, Mirias' house,
they stay up until morning then, sleep through half of it. 
Lila sits up and her friend follows. 
With blond and brown hair all messed up from sleep, they look wild. 
"What are you thinking?" Lila asks. 
"Nothing," Miria answers lowering her golden-brown eyes and putting her head down in her hands.  
"What do you want to do?" Lila continues playfully. 
"Nothing," Miria says laying back down in bed and covering her head, hoping her friend will not go but stop asking questions. 
"What are you feeling?" Lila whispers to the covers, knowing that there's something wrong and won't leave her to be alone. 
"Nothing," now Miria curls up into a ball and weeps. Leaving Lila to put a hand on her back just to make sure she knows that she's there. 

They say nothing to get people to leave them alone. 
They do nothing to try and sleep forever. 
They feel nothing to try and not cry themselves to sleep at night. 

"Nothing" is when they need someone the most.  

• April 18, 2018 - 10:20am (Now Viewing)

• CreativeAngel

Wow the story is really good and reminds me of something else. There was another story that was something like Thinkamajig or whatever i forgot but there are two boys and one asks what do you want to do? and the other says nothing. They try to do nothing but fail because it is impossible to do nothing. You can be sitting standing sleeping lying down and then you could be breathing or not breathing but you get the point it's impossible to do nothing. so yeah. <3