LOL this was fun :)
Written By: Julie Swei
July 17, 2015
-Before I go to sleep, I MUST crack all my crack-able joints, even my hip flexors, my neck, and down to my toes. It's just like how a dog must spin around a few times before lying down, it can't in any way be avoided.
- When I'm alone at home and I'm scared, would sing "Wrecking Ball" really loud.
- I can control my dreams. Literally. Like actually traveling from my bed to Paris, or thowing an apple at my worst enemy. The best part? I can fly.
- "The Already a Teen, But Afraid to Walk Past Other Teens"
- "The Alpha Female of Hangout Group"
- "Funny, social, creative
- "Obedient, Queen of the Fridge, messy"
- I have almost drowned when I was little
- I have very sharp canines
- I always choke on popcorn
- Love all, trust a few, but do wrong to none
- My front teeth are bigger than many poeple's, but not too big
- I walk slightly turned out, mainly because of my 11 years of dance
- I have small hands
- I can be careless and clumsly
- I can be angered easily if you push the right buttons
- I hold in my anger, and when I let it go, it's not that gentle.
- I'm sensitive of what people are feeling around me
- I can usually tell if someone is behind me; I get this tingly feeling
- I protect the ones that I love
- My bed
- My parents, or more specifically, in the arms of my mom or dad. And some trusted friends.