Picture?width=128&height=128

BrookeG23

Whatdya think?! :)

Wildlife

We love those who hear, those who listen to the resounding crashes on the shore or endless rustle of leaves. We treasure those who walk and talk for hours, just to be heard and hear.  We never want to stop for our quest has always been - never started and never will end.  We exist to be.  We are the crashing winds and rushing leaves scattered through towns who seem to have abandoned nature.  We are those tiny wonders that push our color through the cracks in the cement.  We make those cracks.  Life can never be stopped, not ever as a whole.  So we press on, not braving the winds and waves, for we are the winds and waves, but braving those who fear us.  We are the cycle of life, animals and plants and elements sharing one big mess of living.  From the atoms we are made of, constantly buzzing with energy, to the white that towers high above, dripping down our drink.  Spring, Summer, Winter, Fall, our seasons.  Sometimes we live only stay a day, our pesky wings beating around picnics till we drop in a windowsill.  Sometimes we live to see centuries, our growth rings etched into the bark hiding years of stories and discover.  We are the humans, who burn us and toss our own aside, and we are also those humans who rise up and love ourself, the earth.  We are the lifeless minerals, pebbles between your toes at the playground, ginormous granite in the depths of the ocean, and playful minnows in your creek.  We are creation.  We create with what the maker gives us, more of our own, but only cycle through Maker's plans.  Present, some of us always growing, some of us barely changing over decades.  We are.

"​25 “That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life—whether you have enough food and drink, or enough clothes to wear. Isn’t life more than food, and your body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. And aren’t you far more valuable to him than they are? 27 Can all your worries add a single moment to your life?
28 “And why worry about your clothing? Look at the lilies of the field and how they grow. They don’t work or make their clothing, 29 yet Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as they are. 30 And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?
31 “So don’t worry about these things, saying, ‘What will we eat? What will we drink? What will we wear?’ 32 These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. 33 Seek the Kingdom of God[a] above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.
34 “So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.
Matthew 6:35 - 34