Alexiss

In Ten Years...

I have always wondered about my future and where this life will take me to. Decisions are weird for me to think about because if I were to make one decision from the past, differently, I wouldn't be where I am today. Just one different decision is all that it takes and your life would be completely different. Right now, I am in tenth grade, make good grades, and love my family and my friends. If there is one thing I could my future self, it would be to not take things for granted because we never know when those things will be gone. Although ten years is a long period of time, I see myself graduating from Xavier University in Cinncinatti, OH with a PharmD and heading to a great job in a popular pharmacy. I can see myself being swept off my feet by the man of my dreams in college. I can visualize my wedding now and I can hear the bride's song as I walk down the aisle. I can imagine the house that I am going to share with my husband and hopefully a few children someday. But most of all, I want to be happy in ten years. I want to be content with every single decision that I made leading up to that point.