Bdresult logo

bdresult

Bangladesh

tell us what you think .

How to get SSC Result 2018 in Bangladesh?

0
SSC Result 2017 BD under Bangladesh Education Board.Bangladesh Education Board Result Published SSC Result 2017. 

>SSC exam 2017 Physics recommendation 

>SSC exam 2017 Math recommendation 

>SSC 2017 English Question Leaked 

Bangladesh Education Board Result is the subsequent specialist of Bangladesh for distributing all Education Board Result. SSC Result BD is one among the crucial Education Board Result in Bangladesh. 

Method to get Bangladesh Education Board Result 

About SSC Result BD: SSC Result 2017 BD | SSC Result 2018 BD is the most expected SSC aftereffects of Bangladesh Education Board. Likewise, SSC Result BD of any year underneath Bangladesh Education Board additionally be a profitable Result data for Bangladesh. The primarily capital of Bangladesh Education Board Result ends up plainly infective specialist wherever in the globe. Training Rate of Bangladesh relies on upon consequently. 

SSC RESULT 2017 with Marksheet

About HSC Result BD: HSC result BD is in second crucial BD Result data of Bangladesh Education Board Result. HSC Result BD 2017 | HSC Result 2018 BD or any time of HSC Result BD is similarly played a genuine part for aggregate training rate of BD Education load up Result. Focal distribution of Bangladesh instruction board result for HSC Result BD conjointly same impact news. 

About JSC Result BD: JSC Scholarship result BD is that the eighth grade understudy's consequences of Bangladesh Education Board. JSC remains for Junior school Certificate.JSC Result BD for review school testament aftereffects of Bangladesh. it's the second instruction board result for a Bangladeshi understudy. JSC Result BD is the establishment of Education framework rate. 

Since JSC Scholarship Result BD is a testament course, that an understudy makes the strides for SSC Exam Result 2017. In this manner JSC examination planning is critical for all JSC examination hopefuls. JSC Result 2017 | JSC Result 2018 or any year consequences of JSC Result BD. people are eager to comprehend the passing rate. 

About PSC Result BD: PSC Result BD is that the first declaration for an understudy of Bangladesh. PSC Result known as Primary school Certificate comes about BD Education Board. Bangladesh Education board gives a govt testament of modernity five or fifth grade understudy. PSC examination Result BD is that the novice venture of Education board prompts Bangladesh. PSC Result 2017 | PSC result 2018 or all year consequences of PSC in BD is imperative for the general passing rate of the nation named Bangladesh. 

Strategy to get All Education Board Results: 

Bangladesh Education Board constantly mindful of those BD result Info. They distribute Dhaka Education Board result as the top level instruction board aftereffect of BD. 

Too, 
Specialized Education Board result is distributed by the training board BD. 

All training board aftereffect of BD will be distributed in same site www.educationboard.gov.bd. PSC Result BD | JSC Scholarship result BD | SSC Result BD | HSC Result BD and also will be distributed in www educationboard gov bd 

Technical Board Result BD site now and again stay down for over-burdening of the server ask. The server couldn't give data consummately. So there is another site of BD Education Board as the reinforcement of www.educationboard.gov.bd. 

Method to get Education Board Result from the Website 

To get Bangladesh instruction board result for SSC Result 2017 BD | HSC Result BD | JSC Result BD | PSC Result BD visit the site of Education Board. Here is that the site interface for SSC Result BD. 

The procedure to get BD Result Info from the site is:- 

Step 1: pick your examination name from the Examination drop-down box. 

You can see decisions to pick, for example, 

JSC/JDC/Equivalent | JSC/JDC | SSC/Dakhil | SSC(Vocational) | HSC/Alim | HSC(Vocational) | HSC(BM) | affirmation in Commerce | confirmation in Business Studies. 

Step 2: pick the examination year from Year drop-down box. 

You can see all the earlier years from the present year. 

Step 3: pick your Education Board starting from the drop list from the circle name Board. 

Step 4: Put your Roll in Roll field that was given from your Board. 

Step 5: In the Reg No field put your Registration number of the training Board of yours. 

Step 6: put the consequences of the aggregate math that you can find in the picture for security motivation to demonstrate that you simply don't appear to be an auto-produced programming. 

Step 7: Click Submit Button to present the data. 

You take a visit in our Slide Share with respect to an approach to get SSC Result BD from the site. 

Looking for the video instructional exercise to discover the technique of result? SSC Result 2017

Methodology to get Education Board Result through versatile SMS | Android APPS 

Numerous understudies, WHO expect SSC Result 2017 BD | HSC Result BD | JSC Scholarship result BD | PSC Result BD haven't any web affiliation. Especially understudies from inside the geographic range haven't any web in the People's Republic of Bangladesh. 

However nowadays every one of the understudies have the cell phone. Regardless of they utilize the system either paid ahead of time or postpaid range will get their outcomes by SMS method. This procedure can cost for each SMS too low that is a couple of.38 tk per SMS. 

The understudies will get Mark sheet of SSC Result BD | HSC Result BD | JSC Scholarship result BD | PSC Result BD by android applications. The vast majority of the people of this nation are misuse various assortments of cell phones. along these lines it'll be the least complex and straightforward because of exchanging SSC Result BD | HSC Result BD | JSC Scholarship result BD | PSC Result BD from applications store. they just should introduce the application on their cell phone. 

BD Result information is one in all the applications to encourage the outcome misuse the android applications from application store. Likewise, there's partner degree application from People's Republic of Bangladesh Education Board inside the google play store. This application is jumped up by Teletalk innovation. All the application those ar intended for People's of Bangladesh Education Board Result are free from the cost. it'll essentially value you standard web charge of your system. the technique to urge Board Result BD ar as takes after predictable with their division or Board. 

SSC Result BD for General Education Board through SMS: 

Understudies of Bangladesh, everyone does not have the net. However may they chase for SSC result BD, conjointly HSC result BD | JSC Scholarship result BD | PSC Result BD can't be feasible to ask while not the net with the exception of through Mobile SMS. The SMS system is far helpful than the net for acquiring SSC result BD | HSC Result BD | JSC Scholarship result BD | PSC Result BD. 

Everybody Who utilizes paid ahead of time or postpaid will finish up their results by SMS strategy. All you must attempt and do is check your adjust starting subsequently of you don't have to complete endeavoring with a zero outcome due to having pitiful adjust. once reestablishing your phone, you'll speak with a specific organization. 

The configuration is, 

Step 1: Type SSC<space>first 3 letters of your Board<space>your roll<space>passing year. 

Step 2: Then send to 16222. 

For instance: 

Step 1: sort SSC <space>DHA<space>12345678<space>2017. 

Step 2: And send to 16222. 

Getting SSC Result BD for General Education Board Through android APPS: 

Understudies will get the chance to comprehend SSC result BD | HSC Result BD | JSC result BD | PSC Result BD by their android applications. So it'll be a legitimate and simple way to deal with exchange SSC result BD | HSC Result BD | JSC Scholarship result BD | PSC Result BD from that point. They simply should get being used of the apparatus. they'll exchange and introduce this application from the Google Play Store. They simply need a web relationship round the corner to ask associated. 

The inspectors will exchange the Apk form of the BD result applications. This course of action is consuming by Teletalk. You only should chase BD Result data application down from Google Store. Here, you'll find a few varieties. Among them, you'll exchange the Apk interpretation of BD result data and present it. 

Methodology to get Technical or Vocational Board Result through SMS | android APPS 

As you're sitting for the Vocational imparting BD, you need to yearn for Vocational Result BD. you'll find the final product foursquare on the official site of the Vocational board that is http://www.bteb.gov.bd. The Vocational board has made this site for the examinees so they'll find their outcome viably. 

The understudies WHO fixture into the affiliation, they'll go into a site. In there, they have to offer some data for acquiring the final product. The Vocational board gives the outcome into 2 courses in which. the essential one is by their move run. 

This strategy is for individuals to ask their Vocational Result BD. likewise, another system is foundation's EIIN code run. Really, this technique is for the total establishment's result. 

Step by step instructions to get Technical or Vocational Board result through SMS: 

You can get your Vocational Result 2017 by any of those procedures. In the People's Republic of Bangladesh, each understudy or individuals don't use the net. consequently, be that as it may, may they find Education board result BD? 

They can find SSC result BD | HSC Result BD | JSC Result BD | PSC Result BD through phone SMS. All they need to attempt and do is energize their phone in