Pencils.and.paper.roses

pencils.and.paper.roses

Writer
NERD
Baker
HUGE Marvel fan
Hopeless romantic
Grade 10
The Lumineers
Kodaline
Bird lover
Fascinated by British people and culture
Love M. Night Shyamalan movies
In love with
James McAvoy
&
Rami Malek
❤️

This is unfinished, I still haven't added the last two years of my life. But any feedback is welcome, and thanks for reading!

PROMPT: TIME OF MY LIFE

PROMPT: TIME OF MY LIFE
Share at least one event from each year of your life up to and including this year!

Year 1: Birth. My cousin Rebekah came over almost every day to play with me. I also learned to "babble", or speak baby talk.
Year 2: My younger brother Liam was born, and I started to walk and become more efficient at speaking.
Year 3: My brother and I would run around the couch at our house in Springfield, Missouri, in our diapers every day for fun.
Year 4: We moved into my great-grandma's house to help take care of her.
Year 5: I started school. Me and all three of my siblings have been homeschooled, and Liam, who I'm a year and a half older than, started school a year earlier than he usually would, making us both currently in 8th grade.
Year 6: I had a mermaid themed birthday party at Splash Cove. I don't know if anyone else has a Splash Cove nearby, but it's fun. I also graduated to the "Prims" Wednesday night class at our church and my sister Joely, currently age 9, was born.
Year 7: My little brother Isaac, currently age 8, was born. I also met one of my three best friends, Kathryn, in the Sunday School class at church. She was 4 years old.
Year 8: The "Grandma Sleepovers" began. Me and my siblings did a once-a-month sleepover at our Grandma's house on a Friday. We would come at around 5:30 pm when she got off work, then stay until midafternoon the next day. We also moved into Kathryn's old house that they rented out to us.
Year 9: I met one of my other best friends, Christy, in Prims on Wednesday at church.
Year 10: I turned 10 (duh, I guess), and my family moved again, to another house of a person we knew. They had moved to a nursing home.
Year 11: This was one of my best years. We went on our first family vacation, I got my first pet, and I went to Lidia's Italian, which is lie an ultra-fancy resturant where the waiters don't even talk, for my birthday.