Livinonlovenfreshair

South Africa

Hi there! I'm Laila, 19, from South Africa. I'm passionate about reading and writing. I especially enjoy writing descriptive essays. Account deactivated, follow my Instagram for more @ts20488

Please correct any grammatical errors. Replace any boring words with more interesting words. Add figures of speech.
Any help is appreciated. English is my home language but I struggle with it and my results are usually bad, so any help is welcomed.

Him

5
The way he moves. The way he speaks. The way he dresses. The way he smells. The look in his eyes. His demeanour. Him. Everything about him is so perfect. Everything about him is also so unobtainable.

He belongs to someone. Me? No. Her. She is perfect for him in ways that I could never be. She matches the way he moves, speaks, dresses, smells, his demeanour. They are alike in all the ways that it matters. They are perfect for each other.

But she could never love him like I do. I love him more than anyone else ever will. I watch him from afar and my heart swells. When he is near me, I just want to touch him. I want him to be mine. I want him to love me the way I love him. Alas, his love for me will never exceed the love one has for a friend.

Nonetheless, no matter how little he loves me, he will always remain in my heart. Until the end of my life, no one will ever take his place in my heart. Deep inside, he is mine and I am his, although he will never know this.

I wish I could tell you this. It hurts so much to have to pretend that I feel nothing for you when I love you this much. But I would much rather have you in my life forever as just a friend than tell you how I feel and risk losing you. 

Me and you, always and forever.

I love you.

1

• Johanna

This was heart-wrenching :(

• ALangford

oh god do I know this feeling