Juliah

My life as Me

Right now, I'm a sophomore in high school. I live for the weekends and the summer. I value my family and friends. I want everyone to be happy but yet, I am a 16 year old girl so I have my rough times and don't always succeed doing so. Even though I'm only sixteen I also find work very important. I don't need to work because I have the greatest parents ever who would do anything and everything for me, but I think working at a young age is good. I get a taste of what life will be like after high school and college. I also want to be more like my sisters. They are so important to me because they are some of the best people you will ever meet. They all have done something with their lives and have great great husbands that love them so much. I really want that when I'm older. In ten years from now I want to be living in a big city with a husband who loves me unconditionally. I want to be working for a big company that is a good organization. I want to not only work there but be the women that walks in and brings people coffee. The lady that everyone thinks highly of not only because she works so hard and dedicates so much time and effort to her work but also because she makes them feel good about others. The one who sends off good vibes and always has an open door for everyone. I want my husband to also be very successful and is following his dreams doing whatever he loves the most. In ten years from now, I wouldn't mind having a few kids. As scary as the thought of that sounds I really would love to have a family. I think kids are so great and being able to go to all their sporting events, cook them food, and love them and support them no matter what they do, just like my parents do for me... sounds absolutely amazing. I want to be able to have so much money that I can take my family on vacations all the time. I want to have already seen the world and be ready to see it a second time. I want to love life and feel like I have accomplished so much. In ten years from now, I want to look back and think, I lived my life to the fullest. I know I stumbled at times, but what is living and learning with out mistakes? I want to look back and thankful that I had parents that cared so much. I want to remember all the great friendships I had over the years. I want to be able to remember that family is the most important thing in life.

• May 22, 2014 - 9:33am (Now Viewing)